Information we collect and how we use it
We may collect the following types of information:
Information you provide – When you sign up in our products, we ask you for personal information, such as name, email or zip code. We may combine the information you submit to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our products.
Location data – We offers location-enabled services and products. If you use those services or products, MobiStickers may receive information about your actual location or information that can be used to approximate a location.
Crash and usage data – If you use our android products, MobiStickers may receive anonymous crash and usage data of your android device and apps.
In addition to the above, we may use the information we collect to:
Provide, maintain, protect, and improve our services and develop new services; and
Protect the rights or property of INFOLIFE or our users.
If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
MobiStickers processes personal information on our servers in the United States of America and in other countries. In some cases, we process personal information outside your own country.
MobiStickers only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of MobiStickers in the following limited circumstances:
We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of MobiStickers, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Ads by Google Admob
Information Collected By One signal
• When permitted by the operating system, OneSignal may check to see if the device has specific applications installed, based on a limited list, for purposes that include attribution, relevancy of ads, and relevancy of notifications related to those applications.
• Purchases made within an app.
• Information about End User’s transactions and interactions with apps and websites
• Mobile advertising identifiers, such as iOS IDFAs and Android Advertising IDs(“Mobile IDs”). These Mobile IDs may be associated with other Information,including with Data Segments.
• Precise Location information, generally an End User’s lat/long data (i.e., GPSlevel data) or WiFi information, which we may associate with Mobile IDs, and which may be collected whether or not an app is in use.
• Email address, which we may (in our discretion) hash or otherwise deidentify.
• IP address as well as system configuration information
• Information associated with or related to devices, such as device type (e.g.,mobile, tablet); type and version of operating system (e.g., Android, iOS); network provider; mobile browser (e.g. Safari, Chrome, etc.); language setting;time zone; and network status type (such as WiFi).
Note about rights related to the visual content featured on our applications:
We got all visual content featured on our apps from www.freepik.com as a premium user, and for that we have the ability to download licenses that will allow us to use all those resources included in Freepik Selection without attribution. also we can use the graphics without crediting the author.